Howard's Story/HorseTalk

Howard, thanks for reprinting Dance Line's story.  It serves us all to understand and communicate with our horses.

The Equine Massage Group invites Ride Campers to read our stories on "Horse Talk".  This is an essay competition open to members of the list, but we enjoy sharing our work with everyone.  We hope you enjoy reading the essays.
http://www.horsemassage.com/horsetalk.html

T-P Ranch Equine Massage
Gretchen Patterson
http://www.horseoftheamericas.com