Thunder Storms /tornado

> I usually have him OUT in that kind of weather.
> I always thought he would be safer.
>  Especially if we had a tornado.  That way he would not be blown > away
with> the barn or he couldn't get away or something.

I think inside would be better, even in a tornado.  If it missed you
he'd be saved from blowing debris.  If it hits the barn I think they say
they sort of just expand, then explode.  There was a bad tornado 55 miles
south of here in Alabama a few years back. A veterinarian friend of
mine's parent's house was hit.  She said right down the road there was a
huge old barn and there was always this old horse standing in the
aisleway of it.  When she went this time there was absolutely no sign of
the barn, but the horse was still standing on his usual spot. Wonder if
he was there when it hit? >g<

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.