RE: 7/1 re: Butler on Barefoot/Strasser/fads...

<< I've been watching one of our horses - now 5 years
old, barefoot all his life and never trimmed - whose club foot is getting
less and less clubby.  You'd have to look really closely to notice that
there are different angles at this point, whereas it was obvious when he
was 2.  >>

Same thing happened to my 5 yr old.  Over the past year he went through a
growth spurt and everything seemed to just work out and I'm really happy
with how his fronts look now.  So it's either something he grew out of or
all that trimming I did when I started learning about some of the barefoot
theories!
Marlene