Re: RC: Re: homemade fly spray &sprayer

Just wanted to share this in case it might help others.....

My youngster hate the sound of a spray bottle and its always a fight to fly
spray him.  I also hate that it takes so long to spray the entire horse.  So,
I tried to make a better mouse trap.

I bought one of those gallon size pressure garden sprayers (Wally World, only
6 bucks).  Labeled it "Fly Spray only".  Mixed up a batch from concentrate
and went to town.  It worked!!!!  Both of them looked at the big green jug
with the hairy eyeball at first, but a little carrot made them forget all
about it.  It was so easy to spray both of them down.  And with the long wand
I can even spray them from the other side of the fence.  The spray comes out
in bigger dropelets, too.  So, I don't get a lot of overspray floating away.
It worked so well, I even went out and sprayed the dogs and sheep, too
(although they were less appeciative my efforts).  Hope this works for
someone else.

Abigail Madden<<<very proud of her new fly sprayer.  : )