correction of Jon's mare's name

Just a note from one of Jon's friends and I thought I should pass it along.
"I think (no, I KNOW) that Jon would want me to tell you that his mare's
name is WINDY, not Wendy.  He always gently but resolutely corrected anyone
who said her name wrong."  This is absolutely right as Jon corrected me many
times.  So I figured I should get the name right or else Windy would gently
bite me.  Jeanie