Re: RC: Re: Reply to rearing

 Hi Howard,

  Just playing devils advocate here..but... what
happens when ur horse has his head down to eat or
drink, something startles it and some how he manages
to get a hoof caught up in the tie down or the tie
down caught in a root or immovable rock?

  Also what happens if you are crossing a large wide
stream, it suddenly dips or your horse stumbles on an
unseen rock, his head goes under for a split sec, and
he panics when he can't raise his head high enough to
clear the water. FYI I have seen this one happen,
almost lost the horse when rider was scramlbing to
find pocket knife to cut the tie down off. Very
scary!!!

   Just some thoughts to consider before dragging that
tiedown out for a "quick fix"

Penny & Daisy (who has been known to rear and flip
over backwards when very excited)