Re: Re: Stallion Behavior

so....probably slamming into other horses, bumping them away from water tanks, biting them in the butt in vet checks - all these could be construed as bad manners - in which case, who has the bad manners, since these are the things that tend to irk our horse
The horse has bad manners....because it has never been taught good manners by the owner.  To tell you the truth, the worst horses I have ever encountered have usually been tiny ponies, ridden by tiny owners, egged on by nouveau riche, loud, obnoxious parents.

They're like the Jack Russells of the horse world!

Tracey