Ez boots

Hi Barb
I have been emailing Jill tonight to help her fit her boots.
The size 2 are a little long for her horse so she is measuring again to see if a Size 1 will fit. If her horse has a 5" foot the size one could be to tight. 5" is the outside measure of a size one.A 5" foot just won't go into the boot. Size 2 fits width not length. Her horse has a low heel. I asked her to send a pic of the foot without the boot. She cut the back strap down so it is not rubbing the heel bulb.
Sometimes I wish EZ care would make 1/2 sizes or a size 2 with the shorter boot length. My mare has a clubby foot that fits size 2 width but is a little longer on her heel then I like.I cannot get a size one on her foot. It is just to tight. The size 2 stays on so it seems to work. My other horses boots fit like they were made for them. Size 2 on the front size 1 on the back.
The biggest gap in size is the size 2 to the size 3. A huge size difference. Real problems in fitting the horses whose feet are just a bit to big for the size 2.
I'll let you know how we make out
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House
manufacturer and retailer of fine biothane tack
www.biothanetack.com
Devon  Alberta
Canada