absess

Tracy k9cut@webtv.net
Hi everyone, I am a newbie lurking in the background taking every thing
in.  I have a question??  My arab had gotten a absess in his left front.
He  went lame on Sunday, Got the vet out and dug it out of his foot.  He
is no longer limping, know the problem is how do I keep it clean.  He is
out on pasture 24/7 .  I have tried a easyboot with vetwrap and duct tape,
still water and mud get in....Any suggestions.  A friend said to pack it
with youkom  (spelling)  Thanks much
Also we will be doing our first 25 ctr in two weeks hope were ready..
Tracy