Re: RC: vet cards

Who's responsibility will it be to compare the cards? Who's responsibility is
it to keep a record of the cards? What about lost cards or cards that are
unreadable because of riding 25 miles in the rain?

Not to even mention that one vet's "A" is another's "C."

CTR's a wonderful way for people to get started. There is quite a bit more
structure and it is a paced event. It is not an endurance ride or an LD. It's
a different sport. For those that seek more structure when starting distance
riding, I would reccomend that this is the route they go.

Truman