Re: RC: LD, curse or benefit?

In a message dated 6/21/2001 8:12:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
losvagos@navicom.com writes:

Is this person not welcome at AERC by those of you who are so negative about
LD? There is no CTR in my part of the country. Does that mean I have no
opportunity to ride in such an environment?

I think most members of the AERC agree that the LD is a very needed event,
that is why it's available.  This IS for you to have the opportunity.  But
for you to be able to enjoy "mildly" the Limited Distance ride for however
long in your life time you want, we need to have it stay a Ride not a Race
with the AERC...Or, make another type of category for Racing 25 - 30 miles
separate from the LD.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9169 or 661/713-3912