Great motorized bikers

Today Jack and I met motorized dirt bikers on the trail for the first time.
Somebody is raising their kids right!!!

These boys (the two looked to be about 13-14) reacted immediately when they
saw us.  They pulled to the side of the narrow trail, cut their motors, and
removed their helmets.  Then they waited patiently while I tried to get Jack
to walk past their bikes.  They even offered to move their bikes back into
the brush off the trail (I declined their offer and ended up dismounting and
walking Jack past their bikes).

What a great experience.  Needless to say, I thanked them profusely.

Cindy