Re: [Re: [Re: Smoke and Mirrors]]

First things first.   I know Becky;  I have met Cliff;  I know Bill-  he has
worked at one of our endurance rides.  Becky worked last week-end (in lieu of
Bill and De) and I do not remember your name coming up even one time.

I do not know you, but have read some of your material---does not mean I would
be biased for or against you.  Actually I know damned near everybody, and they
know me.  How's that?

Edie

Tivers@aol.com wrote:
First things first, Edie. Is Becky Huffman a friend of yours and did you
speak with her over the weekend?

Tom Ivers, President
Equine Racing Systems, Inc.
 <A HREF="http://www.equineracing.com/">ERS Home Page</A>

To sign up for the horsescience mailing list: