Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: Smoke and Mirrors]]]

OK-  Bill has my number already.......
Am on my way to the bank to set up the account.

Edie

Tivers@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 6/14/01 10:18:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
desertbred@usa.net writes:

<< First things first.   I know Becky;  I have met Cliff;  I know Bill-  he
has
 worked at one of our endurance rides.  Becky worked last week-end (in lieu
of
 Bill and De) and I do not remember your name coming up even one time.

 I do not know you, but have read some of your material---does not mean I
would
 be biased for or against you.  Actually I know damned near everybody, and
they
 know me.  How's that?

 Edie

That's good enough. Get me the routing info and the money will be on its way
this afternoon.

Heidi got first dibbs on the ride manager because this exchange:

In a message dated 6/12/01 10:50:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, CMKSAGEHIL