Re: Bet is On / ti/Bill/Smokey

1)  Tom, YOU are the one who suggested that I hold the money.  I'll let Becky dig up your exact post--I don't have time to bother.  Furthermore, Truman has declined to hold the money.  We're just playing by YOUR rules.  So put up or shut up.

2)  I am NOT the one in a hurry--the deadline was set by Cliff et al.  If he wishes to extend it, that is up to him.  My last instructions were that the bet was only good until 6/5--and since it is Cliff's money, I'll play it however he wants me to.

3)  I don't give a flying fig how this comes out.  If Bill indeed did the rides, and they exist, I win--because all I wanted out of this was information about the circuit in east Texas where he has supposedly ridden.  If this is all a big hoax, I also win--because it underscores the very nature of people who hide behind bluffs and bets.

4)  If Bill is the other screen name you have listed in your post, then he is included--hallelujah.  And if he is not, then please give me his screen name.  I don't know Bill, and have no reason to try to discredit him.  YOU are the one who made the bet, and promised documentation if someone came up with the bucks--not Bill.  Well, someone did.  So the ball's in your court, buddy.

Heidi