Saddle update

A while ago I posted about a problem I had with the Ansur saddle company and
the lack of warrantee follow-up.  Well, for all that posted about the problem
and the lack of product support I will tell you, I DID take the matter up
with the credit card company to get justice and I recently got my money back
from those crooks.  It took almost 6 months but they ruled in my favor.  Just
so every one out there knows,  if you register a dispute with the credit card
company with which you paid for the merchandise, it can be your only recourse
when things go south in the quality department.  I still think the Ansur
saddle is a dandy  saddle,but the owner of the company is a bit wacko and
doesn't have much in the way of people skills.  Just keep that in mind if you
decide to buy one, it kind of comes with a very limited warrantee, and
whatever you do, don't say the word "defect" when your describing a problem
you are having with the saddle... this seems to set him off.
For all of you that are happy with your saddle, more power to you.  It is a
holy grail type of search that seems never ending.
JMO.
Paula and Cosmo the wonder horse
and Rock the upand coming Arab