Re: RE: Re: Electrolyting for Endurance Competition

Thanks, Wolfgang.  The hardest part about nutrition for horses isn't
figuring out what will work, it's convincing riders there might be a
different and better way.  Glad you stuck to it and have your riders paying
attention.  Good for you, if there's anything I *love* to see is fewer
horses with metabolic problems.  Couldn't care less what 'place' they come
in, that makes 'em all winners bigtime in my book. :-D

One of these days, I'm going to have to come over to Germany to see how you
do things.

Susan G