Re: Ortho Flex Endurance Cut Back

Judith Stirling alan_judith@talk21.com
Hi there,

I have ridden OF saddles up & down our Welsh Hills for several years now - love them, so comfy & secure & the horses (have six) all go really wwell in them!  I have ridden on OF Patriot, OF Express Lite, OF Cutback & OF Amigo (no horn) - so have had quite a lot of variety!  At the moment we have a couple of Endurance Cutbacks - love them - can't use them on my old Arab mare because when she accelerates I nearly end up going off the back - something to do with her action (we have lift off!).  My hubby rides as well, likes the Cutback but finds the seat a bit flat.  We have two Amigos - which I must say we both prefer to ride in (never thought I would say that in preference to the Cutbacks!) - also have found that whereas the Cutbacks can slip forward on the steep downhills on some of the horses - the Amigos do not move at all, & overall the horses all seem to go better under the Amigos!

Judith