Lopsidedness

Reference this subject, maybe, has anyone dealt with this in the rear area?
Specifically the croup.  One side of my mare's croup is very slightly higher
than the other.  An equine chiropractor has helped her very much but there
is still a slight difference in height.  She will push me to post on her
right front diagonal in subtle ways.  Of course, I try to use both equally
but it is sometimes very tiring.  Advice, personal experiences with this
would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Peace, Karen