too much land, no horses aloud

patti recor gene@dreamsoft.com
Has anybody ever fought their city to alow horse property? My city went city less than 10 years ago, I have 2 acres and they sent me a notice to remove my horses and they are not willing to grant me a varience, mabey even pay for a permit. Does any one know how to start a petition? Even the City councel mambers don't like this ordance but it seems no one will-can do anything.I am not in a area that would bother my neighbors, they all have horses too. They were grandfathered in. Our city is claiming to support the rural atmosphere as long as there ae no horses, cows, pigs, goats and so on. If you know how to direct me please feel free to do so, if you don't know about this subject but want to learn, please feel free to do so. Patti