Re: RC: saddle placement question

Thanks, Jeri.  I like the way the Wintec feels to me also, but I do have some
trouble just standing in it.  Posting is fine, sitting is fine, two pointing
is hard.  Special has a great sweat pattern from the saddle, but still has
the white areas she developed from the Tennesseean saddle.  I don't know if
those ever go away or not.  And those skin under those white areas feels like
it's thicker than the surrounding skin.  I didn't notice the thickening prior
to using the Wintec.  So, though the Wintec *appears* to fit, and Special
*appears* to like it, I don't know if the Wintec is causing the skin to
thicken in those areas, or not.

Rhonda