RC: Trailers

I would have to agree that I think the Exiss is a very well made, very cost
effective way to get a trailer.  My husband and I recently upgraded from our
2 horse, older Kingston two horse bumper pull to a gooseneck.  We eventually
bought a Sundowner 2 horse straight load with a dressing room.  We did look
at the Exiss at a show and really liked it, but chose the Sundowner for some
other reasons that had nothing to do with quality.

Carolyn Burgess