Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Re: FEI/AERC Rules

In my opinion, most FEI rides are handled by a ground jury who, again, IMO, do
not always make the best judgments....At rides where an FEI and an open are are
sanctioned, FEI riders/horses SHOULD be identified and open riders not included
in any non-AERC rules. If this is not being done, I would complain to the ride
manager.

teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster

If they are shooting at you, you must be doing
something right--

Does this mean I cannot tell the Emperor he has
no clothes unless I have a Kingdom?
--

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
1348 Township Road 256