AERC/NATRC -- Correction!

In a message dated 5/23/01 5:44:13 PM EST, wwho20@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 Tony: this response from  V.P Natrac
 Bye: Hope
 >From: Dbeverly4@aol.com
 >To: wwho20@hotmail.com
 >Subject: Re: RC: RE: AERC/NATRAC
 >Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:47:51 EDT
 >
 >Hi Hope -- As far as I know there has never been a dual sanctioned
 >AERC/NATRAC
 >ride.  In fact, I don't believe that NATRAC would sanction one -- too many
 >conflicts involved.  Its interesting that Tony would refer to an
 >NATRAC/AERC
 >ride, I'm wondering if he meant to say ECTRA or some other CTR organization
 >-- I have read that they sometimes sanction rides in conjunction with AERC
 >rides.
 >
 >Sylvia

Hi everybody!  Some corrections to the above post:  1.  I am not the VP of
NATRC, I am on the National Board as a representative of Region 2 :)

2.  It is not NATRAC (Hope must have re-typed my original response).  It is
NATRC -- not pronounced neigh-track.  Spelled out N.A.T.R.C.

Other than that, the gist of my post is correct.  Also, Hope, just one tiny
little matter of nettiquette -- usually before you post a person's private
e-mail to a list, you ask if its ok.  Not a problem at all in this case, but
just thought you'd want to know for future reference :)

Sylvia