Re: Roundup

Cindy wrote
"Cindy Collins ccollins@park6.k12.wy.us
Did anyone attend the two day ride in Roundup, MT?  I wasn't able to go, but
wanted to know how it went.  I was glad to see this ride back in the
schedule.  Cindy"

I went to the roundup ride and had a great time . Ridecamp was held at the
fairgrounds there and it was just a perfect place to camp , grass, trees,
water and they had dozens of corrals there for people to use at no charge .
Trails were pretty and lots of water , nice awards and door prizes . Alan
and Susie Churchill managed the ride and did an excellent job , it looked
like they had lots of volunteer's , they fed us free of charge for two days,
morning and night . They also brought in a shower wagon for everyone to use
and just couldn't of been more accommodating. The weather was really nice
saturday but very cold and windy on sunday...I guess we couldn't have it all
. I will certainly go back next year .
                                                                   Drin
Becker
                                                                   Mtn.