Re: RC: young adults & Endurance

I started in my mid 20's, am now 30. But most folks my age are starting
careers and you can't get the time off needed for this sport, have young
families, or simply don't have the money for a truck and trailer and
what's needed. It's a lot, and I lucked out simply by have a swing shift
job that paid well since a young age, and that is the only reason I
could start when I did. Did I like waiting? No. But I don't like relying
on anyone else, so that's how it had to be.

--
 Helga Loncosky
THE ARCHIVAL MORGAN RECORD--Registry for Foundation and Half-Morgans

The path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the
inside of a man"--Winston Churchill