Re: Underage Horse

Thanks again for the advice.  I actually took the most common of the
suggestions and called her to ask her what was going on.  She said that her
daughter would be riding the horse that now is all of the sudden 4.  I think
I may still notify ride management to make sure they have the vet take a
good look.  She says he has papers so we'll see how it goes.  The ride is
not this weekend but next so maybe I will post an update in case riders in
my region are concerned.

Thanks
Angie N.