Re: RC: Saddles: treeless saddles

In a message dated 5/22/01 8:36:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
steph@endurance.net writes:

<< I thought we might start with the treeless saddles:
 Sportsaddle >>

I loved my Sportsaddle.  It fit my mutton withered, very round Appaloosa mare
and did not roll at all.  I found it very comfortable to ride in as well.
With my high withered Tennessee Walker, however, it rubbed the top of her
withers terribly and caused pressure points just behind the pommel.  I ended
up selling it.

Rhonda