Re: RC: Re: Auto vs. manual for towing

At 01:25 PM 5/20/01, Howard (sho is trying to make trouble) wrote:
>Now, my first lesson, for you ladies who can't drive a stick

You know, Howard, the ideas you have about women drivers probably arise
from living down there in the flatlands where anybody can drive anything
cause there are no road challenges.  Why just yesterday, after spending
many hours out doing trail work (breathtaking scenery and did I remember to
bring the camera???) where I was 4 wheelin' my old faithful '76 Ford 3/4
ton with a Perkins Marine Diesel engine and a 5 speed tranny over rocks and
around trees and up and down washouts and mountainsides,  I let my pal Jim
who's driven race cars and such drive the truck home on the pavement.  Know
what I found out?  Testosterone does not equate to inborn understanding of
how to drive.

Jim doesn't get to drive Truckie-Poo any more.  It's too hard for him.

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
                           STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
   Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options