Re: RC: Re: Auto vs. manual for towing

As Howard will tell you it's real interesting to see all these people coming
down to rides in FL "knowing how to drive" and ending up stuck axil deep in the
sand.  Happens all the time - two wheel drive, four wheel drive doesn't really
seem to matter. Of course old Howard just hops into his two wheel drive
automatic and drives right past them as they wait for the tow truck.

It really depends on what you have driven in as how well you can drive in it.

Truman