Re: RC: Re: Auto vs. manual for towing

At 10:51 PM 5/19/01, Heidi wrote:
>him how Real Women drive on Real Mountains in Idaho and Montana??

Got some altitude (and attitude) in NM too!  I wouldn't own a car or truck
with an automatic tranny if you gave it to me.  However, if anyone has got
a burning desire to give me such a truck or car, please do - I'll sell it
and get me a Real Vehicle - with a Real Transmission.

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
                           STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
   Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options