Re: RC: Auto vs. manual for towing

Gee, Howard.  I see you are bored again.  Being a woman and driving a stick
shift are not mutually exclusive!  I have always prefered a stick.  Bought a
brand new Toyota Tacoma, and even had a choice between stick and auto.  Went
with the stick because it's SO much more FUN!  Unfortunately my tow vehicle
is a 3/4 ton conversion van, and it came used with an automatic.
BORING--besides I have to remember NOT to shift.  jeri