Re: RC: Re: Auto vs. manual for towing

In a message dated Sat, 19 May 2001 11:02:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Sandy Bolinger" <bolinger@bigsky.net> writes:

<< hmmmm....very interesting.......can't wait to see how that "gal" Sarah
Fisher does at the indianapolis 500 next week...I wonder if her car has an
automatice transmission??????>>

Har har har!!

Whaddaya say, Sandy--should we invite Howard Out West and show him how Real Women drive on Real Mountains in Idaho and Montana??  <g>

Heidi (whose only automatics were relics of ex-husbands who didn't know how to drive standards... <g>)