Re: more ride entry tips

Here is what I did for this year...I just can't seem to memorize all the numbers....horses' AERC numbers, membership numbers, registration numbers, etc.  I filled out an entry for Jenny and her horse and one for myself and Malik with all our information except the ride info and the signatures and made copies so NOW all I have to do is fill out the ride info, distance and sign it and my brain is stress free!  :)  And I am not apt to leave any blanks either.  I can't believe I never did this before!!!
Maggie