more ride entry tips

Two more, I told you there would be more.

Hint 1:  When filling out your entry don't hand write the information in.
Use one of those tiny little address labels that has no phone number on it.
Better yet, type your information into the computer and then staple the paper
onto the entry.

Hint 2:  Never send the right amount of money.  Send 2 or 3 dollars more or
less.  They won't be able to figure out for sure what ride you want to do and
you can complain you were entered in the wrong ride when you get there.

More to come, I am sure.  I am on a roll now.......

mb