Re: [Enduranceriders] more ride entry tips

Okay Maryben, I will publicly post my faux pas........so you can be forwarned.  I sent a check for one adult and two junior riders on the
25-but did not add the extra $10 each for not being AERC members becuase i am going to pay my membership at the ride.....but still not sure if it will be a family with one kid or two........so I may pay for two family memers, but still owe $10 back on the extra kid who will never do a 50 so why buy him a membership?  How is that for complicated? (sorry) And all this is because I can't remember the cost of family membership-but I
DID get the application out and postmarked by the 15th!

However......I did fill out a separate entry and release for EACH  kid, so you can have all their horse info and signed releases on their own entry...if that makes sense.

Oh well, better go and hide.

Not real good at making long-term decisiions, as you remember, we didn't even decide to do the fourteen mile ride and tie, till AFTER the five!

Karen
Two more, I told you there would be more.

Hint 1:  When filling out your entry don't hand write the information in.
Use one of those tiny little address labels that has no phone number on it.
Better yet, type your information into the computer and then staple the paper
onto the entry.

Hint 2:  Never send the right amount of money.  Send 2 or 3 dollars more or
less.  They won't be able to figure out for sure what ride you want to do and
you can complain you were entered in the wrong ride when you get there.

More to come, I am sure.  I am on a roll now.......

mb