Re: Colic

Our vet told us that our horses probably experience mild colics all the time
without us ever being aware of it and that they resolve on their own.  He
has never suggested that we don't walk but I prefer to walk a little, rest a
little, walk a little and will let a horse lay down but never to roll.  We
have managed several mild colics this way that resolved within an hour or
less.  Probably would have resolved on their own anyway.
Maggie