Re: Colic

Just curious, but how do you keep a horse from rolling if he's laying down?
Get him back up again?  I've only dealt with one horse that coliced.  A 22
yo Arabian gelding.  He would start to roll the minute he laid down, so we (me
and a friend) were afraid to let him lie down because we didn't know how to
stop him from rolling if he laid down.

Thanks,
April & Tanna
Nashville, TN