16" Abetta Endurance Saddle -- Ebay

Thanks to all who answered about the Abetta saddle.  I know a couple of you
said you were going to buy or wanted to buy one.  Sorry, I don't have those
email addresses right now, but I thought I'd pass on a link for a 16"
endurance model.

Comes with a neoprene girth and a saddle cover.  The bid is $295, but
there's a buy-it-now option for $299.  Shipping is not specified beyond you paying
actual shipping charges.  No, I don't know the owner.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1145046610

Why don't I buy it, you ask?  Two reasons.  1) It's a 16 inch...I want 15.
And 2) I already have a saddle for now.  My barn owner gave me a saddle.  An
old leather thing with a hard seat, but clean it up and it looks ok.  I have
yet to get Tanna wet to see how well it fits, but that'll come soon (Maybe
this afternoon???  :) ).  Since I can't really afford the Abetta right now,
I'll use the free one (need to buy my own pad and girth...borrowing from barn
owner; Any suggestions???) until I can afford the Abetta.

Cheers.

April (what a nice barn owner I have!!)
Tanna (What's that thing you're putting on my back???)
Daniel (Free is good.  We get a free horse from her, too, don't we?)
Dixie (Canter me and I'll never want to stop!!)