Horse board/exchange

Tamara Combs tamara_combs@hotmail.com
I work in Los Angeles, and would like to find a situation within a 3 hr drive of LA with pasture/turnout, shelter in bad weather, and a reliable person on premises during the week where I can keep my two horses.  I will be working a 4 day week and can be on the property over long weekends.  Can fill in as barn help while I am there.  I plan to sell my tag trailer and buy a GN with LQ, so I would have a place to stay when I'm at the property.  This country-girl needs to breathe some fresh air, at least on weekends.  Please call 310.794.0622 days, or 805.501.8847 eves, or email tamara_combs@hotmail.com  Am also looking for that GN/LQ trailer - prefer aluminum.  I have a Lance Camper and 4-Star All Aluminum, 3H slant to trade and/or sell.  Many thanks !