Re: RC: Horse board/exchange

>Tamara Combs tamara_combs@hotmail.com
>I work in Los Angeles, and would like to find a situation within a 3
>hr drive of LA with pasture/turnout, shelter in bad weather, and a
>reliable person on premises during the week where I can keep my two
>horses.  I will be working a 4 day week and can be on the property
>over long weekends.  Can fill in as barn help while I am there.  I
>plan to sell my tag trailer and buy a GN with LQ, so I would have a
>place to stay when I'm at the property.  This country-girl needs to
>breathe some fresh air, at least on weekends.  Please call
>310.794.0622 days, or 805.501.8847 eves, or email
>tamara_combs@hotmail.com  Am also looking for that GN/LQ trailer -
>prefer aluminum.  I have a Lance Camper and 4-Star All Aluminum, 3H
>slant to trade and/or sell.  Many thanks !

Geez, Tamara, you should consider Norco.

We have a waiting list at our barn, because it's the nicest in Norco.
However, the owner likes me (and my referrals) so call him and tell
him you're an endurance riding friend.  (909) 278-0144.  Kevin Bash.

With oat hay at night, I pay $200 per horse for 16x70 foot pens with shelter.

But you can't keep your trailer there.

If you really want fresh air, try for Bear Valley Springs (towards
Tehachapi) instead.

Lynne