Tom Ivers, Smokey and Bill

Kathy Lynn Mayeda kathy_mayeda@atce.com
I have been posting as a guest because I haven't been receiving the digest after resubscribing - probably because it's being kicked by back by our e-mail server because of too many viruses.

I had a wonderful weekend conditioning at Henry Coe park and having Mother's Day celebrations with my family.  Of course, my mail box had quite a few messages when I came back to work this morning.

So far, still no real answers and Tom wants to make a poker game out of the truth.  Maybe he's a little short in the hand, or maybe he has the real thing, but you can deal me out.  I've already wasted too much energy on the Horsescience list.

Tom actually gave me the choice of "being good" and staying on the list or being kicked out.  I opted to be kicked off the list because I found his attitude to be close-minded.  Several people have e-mailed me or told me in person that he was being irrational about kicking me off the list for even to dare mentioning Linda Tellington-Jones or equine chiropractics.  Some one even commented "is he in the Dark Ages or something?  Has he ever attended a Tteam clinic?"   I just said - "I refuse to speculate."  And whether or not you agree with the above stuff is not the point because I believe that anyone is entititled to their opinion, and I would like to think that I could listen to peoples differences in opinion.

What I am finding to be totally offensive is that he is expecting us to swallow all of Smokey's data without verification, and yet he globally insults us about our IQs.  I sincerely apologize if this causes innocent people to be kicked off of his list because of my posts and his "guilt by association" attitude.

I put this issue to rest, and I hope it stays at rest unless someone has some REAL info rather than accusations, insults, speculation and wagering.

I have not sent this message to Tom Ivers and since he is no longer subscribing to Ridecamp I am not expecting a response.

K.