Re: RC: Still time to register for OVETS!

How about the dates?

--
Teddy Lancaster

WARNING: We will be unavailable from January 25 to March 13, 2001 as we
will be attending trade shows around the country.  Please plan ahead.

If they are shooting at you, you must be doing
something right--

Does this mean I cannot tell the Emperor he has
no clothes unless I have a Kingdom?
--

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
1348 Township Road 256