EN

The EN should be as quality of a publication as we can afford. Like it
or not the quality of our printed version of our official publication
says a lot about what we think of our sport and ourselves as an
organization to the outside world.

It will be difficult for our president to be taken seriously when he has
to represent the AERC and american endurance riding when seeking
financial support from potential sponsors and at both national and
international levels when people look at an official publication that is
scantly better than a regional club newsletter.

The newsletter format is fine for the regional organizations who don't
have a paid staff's to support them and depend solely on volunteer
workers.

But the AERC NE should be top notch. The key is to be creative and find
new methods to both cut cost and improve quality.

Truman