Re: portable corrals

Celeste,

I have an 11 panel Horse-N-Around corral. You can make one big corral or two
six panel corrals with the 11th panel as the common side. These corrals do
not fold or collapse if a horse decides to rub on them. The panels are
attached to each other with a long pin, about 3 feet long; so the horses can
not unhook them. The panels weigh 25 lb. each and are 8' long and 50" high.
I can put them up by myself. My horses and I just love them. You can reach
them at 1-800-574-0079 or www.endurance.net/horsenaround

Jeanne