Re: FEI Stuff

Whips at the finish line in France. . . perhaps not.  Small tree branches WERE being used as the first French horses came thru the Grand Allie water stop on their way to the finish line.  The horses definitely were wanting to stop at that point but were not allowed.  I make no statement about whether they should or should not have used those little switches.  I did, however, observe it and it probably shows in some of my photos at that location.
Betty Edgar

Check this out and tell me if you think that these
riders were "abusing" their horses with whips....

http://usa-east.org/WEC-2000/wec-photos-30.html

I do not think FEI made the rule to eliminate
lawsuits, but rather bowed to pressure from
rumors...

--
Teddy Lancaster