New Endurance Saddle

Gary jgranch@5pillars.com
Many of you are inquiring about Endurance saddles that will work on a variety of horses and not create problems.  We
have been using the Rocking R saddles for approximately (10) months on a large variety of horses.  They have never sored a
horse that we have used them on. Both of us are experienced Endurance riders and have a lot of miles on other brands.
This one works as stated.  We ride Arabs and Tennessee Walkers, but have used them on QH, Ponies, TB and many
other breeds.  The new saddle that we would like you to consider is the "Rocking R Endurance Lite".  It weighs about 16# uses
a panel system that adjust to all horses, has adjustible rigging from 7/8 to centerfire.  We are introducing this saddle to
The first (25) buyers will buy at a reduced cost as we want to get these out there for the rest of the world to see.
The saddle has been proven and tested in a different configuration, so we know it works. Retail price will be around
$1595. Can't attach a picture here, but all emails will be answered and pictures sent
on request.

Thank you,
Jill and Gary
J&G Ranch Saddles and Tack