From: Maggie Mieske
To: Susan Garlinghouse ; Mike and Kathy Kelly ; Ridecamp
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 7:45 PM
Subject: RC: Re: Re: Breeching

Anyone have a photo or design they could provide me of a breeching that would attach to a saddle?   I would be interested in trying a breeching as opposed to a crupper and we make our own biothane tack.   Our Amish harness maker could help us modify a breeching for use with a saddle but I would appreciate any info, ideas, suggestions, etc. for doing so.
Maggie