re: Breeching

Sarah McIntosh smcintos@rapidnet.net
I have experience with breeching, and it does NOT rub the horse badly.  The
most I have had is a little bit of hair broken off.  Certainly not causing
the horse any problems.  I ride with breeching all the time, and I cruise.
Does not interfere with my riding.  Holds the saddle back just enough on the
steep hills.   By all means, it must be fitted properly.  Don't knock it til
you try it. :-)

Sarah McIntosh & Saffy
Abbotsford, BC
Canada

p.s. I am not a guest, but this message bounced back twice today, so I don't know what has changed.