RE: RE: Re: Breeching

I want to apologize to anyone that might have clicked on the link for my
website past 1am MST this morning.  We were apparently hacked last night.
The damage has been repaired (and more stringent security software being put
in place).

On the weird side, I was looking for the wintec site and typed in a random
guess address and saw they had it too.  It wasn't wintecs real site though.
But I guess I'm not the only one.

So all you people with websites out there, be careful.  I have no idea how I
was targeted - but we have the person's IP address!

Marlene